Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE UNDYING EXILES CLAN WEBSITE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

:::::Important:::::

Go down 
AuthorMessage
uE'CiC.S

:::::Important::::: Empty
PostSubject: :::::Important:::::   :::::Important::::: Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 7:32 pm

I have Decided now to start Recruiting for CoD 2, All people who have CoD2 Step up now and post please. You people are most familiar with the game and i need Some good Leaders/ And Mates to step up to the plate.

-Fury-
Back to top Go down
NightWol

PostSubject: Re: :::::Important:::::   :::::Important::::: Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 9:15 pm

*Steps up* geek I have it master jocolor
Back to top Go down
BlackHaw

PostSubject: Re: :::::Important:::::   :::::Important::::: Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 10:02 pm

I have Cod2 and am very familiar. I could help ya out.
Back to top Go down
ĄżOwnage

PostSubject: Re: :::::Important:::::   :::::Important::::: Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 10:18 pm

i got it but im new wif it, tho i cood get aquanted wif it in the weekend perhaps if i dont get multiplayer problems

Last edited by on Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
<D2R>Toxic(DEP)

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-09-30

PostSubject: Re: :::::Important:::::   :::::Important::::: Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 10:47 pm

since im most used to it i should be the leader
Back to top Go down
ĄżOwnage

PostSubject: Re: :::::Important:::::   :::::Important::::: Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2006 10:57 pm

uE'BrgGen.Toxic wrote:
since im most used to it i should be the leader

ya u prob are and i agree
Back to top Go down
NightWol

PostSubject: Re: :::::Important:::::   :::::Important::::: Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2006 3:25 am

yeah i only played it like 3 times
Back to top Go down
Deathsta

PostSubject: Re: :::::Important:::::   :::::Important::::: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 10:37 pm

I got CoD2, i used to play it a lot but i just reinstalled it today so im still getting used to it again but i could help out a little
Back to top Go down
ĄżOwnage

PostSubject: Re: :::::Important:::::   :::::Important::::: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 7:18 pm

im all good wif cod2. just needa learn maps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :::::Important:::::   :::::Important::::: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:::::Important:::::
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Events :: News For portal ( Homepage )-
Jump to: