Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE UNDYING EXILES CLAN WEBSITE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ventrilo!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magnum

Ventrilo! Empty
PostSubject: Ventrilo!   Ventrilo! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2006 3:30 pm

All members must be on Ventrilo when playing a clan related game. If you are not on Ventrilo you will be warned once. Then if the commanding officer feels it necessary he/she can suspend you from scrimmaging, he/she can demote you a rank, or he/she can suspend you from the clan for 1 week. If you get suspended or demoted 3 times due to not being on Ventrilo, you will be kicked from the clan and may not rejoin for one month.

Download Ventrilo @ www.ventrilo.com

Ventrilo Ip: ventrilo2.ecgnetwork.com
Port: 4122
Back to top Go down
waffles

Ventrilo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo!   Ventrilo! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2006 5:13 pm

I think that might be a lil too crazy. This might actually prevent some poeple from joining because of the strictness of this clan, I know you don't want this clan to fall apart like dwr but there is such a thing as too strict andyou guys are at that point.
Back to top Go down
NightWol

Ventrilo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo!   Ventrilo! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2006 6:42 am

yes he does have a point there that is pusshing it ppl will start to leave, ans stop joining. I am sure thats not what u want. Suspect
Back to top Go down
sharpsho

Ventrilo! Empty
PostSubject: Maybe his right   Ventrilo! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2006 1:38 pm

But maybe is a good thing that way we wont just have any undicipline guys in our clan being in a clan i personally think that takes respect and knowledge if they really want to be in this clan then they would do as the commander officers say and that way we know we have good and members that really want to be in uE clan
Back to top Go down
Wardog

Ventrilo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo!   Ventrilo! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2006 4:09 pm

Sharpshoot...that message really touched me... lol!

I think that is WAY i repeat WAY to strict cuz im at my dads 5/7 days a week and he wont let me download it their cuz he says that i downloaded to much stuff and i gave him a virus by accident so i guess im just gonna get suspended for not being on it 24/7 but when im at my moms i will go on it.
Back to top Go down
waffles

Ventrilo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo!   Ventrilo! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2006 5:44 pm

just tell your dad it will be the last thing you'll download and if it gives him a virus he can kill you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NightWol

Ventrilo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo!   Ventrilo! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 7:27 am

i broke my headset Sad i had it on my neck and stood up i forgot it was there it is in the trash now this sucs. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ventrilo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo!   Ventrilo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ventrilo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: