Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE UNDYING EXILES CLAN WEBSITE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

{CLANMEET}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{CM}JONO

{CLANMEET} Empty
PostSubject: {CLANMEET}   {CLANMEET} Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2006 2:15 pm

Hello

I am Jono

I am here to offer you an ivitation to a new, up and coming forum, called {CLAMEET}.
The purpose of this forum is to bring clans together from all over the globe to a place where they can chat, set up Clan battles, meet other clans, advertise recruitment and have fun. To be honest I could go on forever.

{CLANMEET} is very new and is currently looking for clans to join their community. We have a few online right now and are currently talking with alot more.

Personally I believe that this could be great for all the clans involved but I'll let you make your own judgements.
Take a look at our site and feel free to contact me here or there for more information. If your clan is interested in clanmeet then could the clan leaders please contact me via email or PM.

http://www.clanmeet.co.uk

Please ensure when registering into {CLANMEET} that you all use your TAGS if you currently have any, as there will be a number of clan relevant categories being installed very soon.

I sincerely hope that I hear from you in the near future and hope to be welcoming your clan into our community

Best regards
Jono
Back to top Go down

{CLANMEET}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Lobby-
Jump to: