Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE UNDYING EXILES CLAN WEBSITE

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Promotion of a Loyal Member.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
uE'CiC.S

Promotion of a Loyal Member. Empty
PostSubject: Promotion of a Loyal Member.   Promotion of a Loyal Member. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2006 7:14 pm

It has been brought to my attention that... a very loyal member will be reconized as well as another later on today.

uE'BrgGen.Toxic

In light of recent events He has stuck with us even though he had his doubts from Day 1 that this clan was made. He was here the whole time and I am thankful for that. I have Deemed it that This will be rewarded with the Rank of General. Congratulations Toxic You earned it.

Also I will be posting a Field Promotions sheet Later on in the day, as an early... Thanksgiving Surprize. Be watching because you never know you might be next. Also For The Merge at the moment it wont be done because most people are going to leave that i have talked to. And those are Very good players to.
Back to top Go down
NightWol

PostSubject: Re: Promotion of a Loyal Member.   Promotion of a Loyal Member. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2006 9:28 pm

congrats Toxic glad u've stuck here cheers afro
Back to top Go down
Coyote?

PostSubject: Re: Promotion of a Loyal Member.   Promotion of a Loyal Member. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2006 11:47 pm

Congrats babe Razz

LCpl FTW!
Back to top Go down
BlackHaw

PostSubject: Re: Promotion of a Loyal Member.   Promotion of a Loyal Member. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2006 3:42 pm

Lol coyote

Go get ur lcpl rank sig Smile Laughing
Back to top Go down
waffles

PostSubject: Re: Promotion of a Loyal Member.   Promotion of a Loyal Member. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2006 5:59 pm

i made them:D
Back to top Go down
killing

PostSubject: Re: Promotion of a Loyal Member.   Promotion of a Loyal Member. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2006 11:07 pm

can u make me a sign flarious plz
[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotion of a Loyal Member.   Promotion of a Loyal Member. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promotion of a Loyal Member.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: